Remedial & Behavior Modification Therapy Practioner
- P.G.Diploma in Management of Learning Disability
- Pedagogy Solution training program(LD)
- Worked with Aptech Computer centre as Counselor.
- Worked as a Teacher in Divine Child High School from (1997 - 2000).
- Experienced of a Personal tutor for five years.
- Worked with NEXGEN CONSULTANTS as Human Resource from October 08 to Oct10. One of the pioneer members too.
- Directed plays in youth festival 2012 Mrutyukarta & 2013 An affair for Wadia Women’s college.
- I am with theatres from last 14 years and had done various Hindi and Gujarati Theatre. My Core area in theatre is acting inspired from method acting.
- Best actor at SMC competition and Best Supporting actor in Chitralekha competition at Mumbai for Vishchakra 2008-2009.
- Best actor at SMC competition 2014 for a Hindi Play “Manomanch”.
- Best actor at SMC competition 2015 for a Hindi play “ Bus Itna Sa Khwab”
- I was production in-charge, trainer for acting and acted in Hindi drama ek baat ankahi, which was on “Learning Disability” and was selected for “NATIONAL SCHOOL OF DRAMA” in Jassne-e-bachapan festival in year 2010 which was directed by Psychologist and theatre activist Dr. Murtuza Railwaywala
- Best actor at Gujarat Sangeet Academy Competition for Drama Encounter.
- Nominated for supporting actor in Chitralekha competition at Mumbai for Encounter.
- Attended seminar on Film Appreciation.
- Attended national conference on Literature and History in Novel, Drama and cinema at Gujarat Vidhyapith campus Shahdra Ghandinagar from 21st Jan to 23rd Jan 2012.
- Attended National Conference on Dramatics at Sadra (Gujarat)with different Experts from all our India
- Attended TiE (Theatre in Education) & DiE ( Drama in Education) workshop under Experts from “National School of Drama” in CTE.
- Taken Theatre workshops and also Theatre in education Workshops. Which helps an individual to develop their personality at several places?
- Has performed “Nind Kyu Raat Bhar nahi aati…” a Hindi play on Suicide prevention at New civil hospital, Akhil hind mahila parisad and sahitya samgam, Surat on occasion of “world suicide prevention day” Sept 2011
- Working as T.I.E & D.I.E faculty (Theatre – in – Education & Drama – in – Education) along with Dr. Vijay Sevak (professor – B.Ed College). T.I.E project focus on school children to developed their SELF with aspects of theatre techniques. It is a six year research project and we are in third year.
- Has performed two plays “Zindagi” and “Ristee” at L & T complex on occasion of World Women Day (June 2013). Both play themes was women issue and play was followed by a talk on understanding Menarche, menopause and depression in women. Talk was lead by Mrs Sudipta Roy (clinical psychologist) and Dr. Murtuza.
- Has performed as an actor and actor trainer in “Ajab Bachho ki Gajab Kahani” (Hindi play on L.D. children) at Gandhi smruti on 12th of January 2014. Play was organized by Reliance industry and play was followed by a talk on understanding and handling learning disability children by Dr. Murtuza and Mrs. Sudipta Roy.
- Has Performed as an actor and actor trainer in “Ajab Bachho ki Gajab Kahani” (Hindi play on L.D. children) at 3rd National children theatre festival at Guwahati (Assam) on 20th of January 2014.
- Worked as faculty In “SPARSH” who has conducted workshop on “concept of self & Perception” with theatre techniques and psychological activities for student of 10th and 12th of Umrigar school. Workshop held on 17th April 2014 for 12 days.
- Worked as faculty for drama part In “SPARSH” who has conducted Adventure and Drama workshop in summer camp for “Shanti Asiatic School” on 11th May 2014 for 8 days. Workshop includes Adventure activities (Rappelling and Zipline (Flying fox)) and drama activities (voice and speech, body language, gesture, posture and movement) with the children of different schools.
- Sparsh Has Performed “Bas Itnasa Khwab” (Hindi play on interpersonal relationship and Hallucination disorder) at Sanjeev Kumar Auditorium, Surat on 9th October 2015 in 43rd SMC drama competition. Won six awards including best play third position, best child actor, best male actor, best female actor, best scene composition and best backstage award by Sanjeevkumar foundation awards.
- Had attended six times “Personality Development Camp”with Adventure, Psychology & Theatre which is conducted by “SPARSH” at Manali & Lonawala.
- Invited as Jury member in Elocution inter school competition at Sanskar Bharti School on 15th August 2014
- Invited as Jury member in skit inter school South Gujarat circle competition at Kendriya Vidyala (Central school) on 28th September 2014
- Invited as Jury member in skit inter school competition at M.U.S (Lilaba) School on 6th September 2014.